What is a HairToStay Salon-a-Thon?
Two National Salon-a-Thons
Two times a year, HairToStay will be coordinating national salon-a-thon campaigns for salon owners, stylists and haircare suppliers. In May, in honor of Mother’s Day, and in October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As a participant in May or October, salons will be a part of a national campaign, benefit from national and local publicity, receive Salon-a-Thon collateral and additional support. You may also host a Salon-a-Thon fundraiser on any other day(s) if that works better for you.
In May 2017, Revery Salon in Mill Valley, CA held their first HairToStay Salon-a-Thon and raised several thousand dollars!
- Donate the proceeds from a day of service and product sales
- Donate tips from the day
- Pledge a percentage of service and product sales for a period of time
We work with each salon to tailor a program that works with your situation.
What goes into a Salon-a-Thon fundraiser?
- You sign up to host a Salon-a-Thon
- We provide you with links to informational videos about scalp cooling and HairToStay and content for client emails and social media promos
- You email your clients and promote on social media
- You decide how much of the proceeds to donate
We’ll guide you every step of the way
Once you sign up, you will be contacted by a HTS representative. You will also receive promotional materials for your salon and support from HairToStay in national and local marketing efforts,